What You Need:
Serve up Easter brunch on this
- 15-inch-diameter round papier-mache tray
- Brushes: 1-inch flat, #1 script liner, and #12 flat
- Aleene's Premium-Coat Acrylic Paint: Buttercream (BC) #0C216, Deep Sage (DS) #0C134, Maize (MZ) #0C215, Primrose (PR) #213, and Soft Sand (SS) #0C130
- Aleene's Enhancers: Satin Varnish #EN102, Clear Gel Medium #EN107, Mosaic Crackle Medium #EN111, and Mosaic Crackle Activator #DN112
- Round paper napkin with floral print
- Soft paper towels
Pick a Napkin
Choose a pattern to match
your table setting.
Explore the wide variety of paper napkins available at gift stores, party stores, and paper goods shops. They come in an incredible array of patterns and shapes, including round and scalloped ones. Some napkins are made of one layer of delicate rice paper, while others are thicker and consist of two layers. Separate the layers, if necessary, and use only the printed portion for decoupage projects. The underlying paint color will usually show through the sheer napkin, so plan your colors accordingly.