Add a sparkling note to you Hanukkah table with these colorful napkin rings. Each ring features blue and silver beads, plus an individual holiday-theme charm.
- 2-inch-round Memory Wire (available at craft stores or jewelry-making suppliers)
- Glass beads: blue
- Seed beads: silver
- Hanukkah charms (menorah, dreidel, and Star of David)
- Wire cutters
1. Using a wire cutter, cut wire in segments about 1 1/2 to 2 coils long.
2. With pliers, turn under 1/4 inch at one end of the wire, forming a loop. Squeeze the loop closed. String beads on the opposite end of the wire, adding a charm halfway through the beading.
3. Finish stringing the wire with beads, leaving 1/2 inch unbeaded at the end. Turn under 1/4 inch on the unbeaded wire; squeeze the loop closed.