- Tracing paper
- 4x4-inch blue pillar candle
- Approximately 60 silver eyelets
1. Trace and transfer design. On tracing paper, draw a star of David measuring approximately 3-1/2 x 3-3/4 inches. Center the drawing on the side of candle where you want the design. Transfer the pattern to the candle by using a pencil to trace over the drawing, very lightly incising the candle surface.
2. Add eyelets. Beginning at one of the points of the star, push eyelets into the candle, centering them over the incised lines.
- Eyelets are available at fabric stores.
- Make several candles of varying heights and colors (white and silver pillar candles are available) and group them on a tray for a warm holiday centerpiece.