Craft this dreidel from a milk carton and use it as a gift box or centerpiece, or give it a spin in the traditional Hanukkah dreidel game.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:It's easy to make a dreidel.
- 1 empty 8-ounce cardboard milk carton
- Black marker
- Tempera paint in several colors
- Colored tissue paper
Instructions:Make one with a friend!
2. Staple the spout of the milk carton shut.
3. Paint the carton with tempera paint. Let dry.
4. Decorate carton. Turn the carton upside down and write a different Hebrew letter (see below) on each side of the carton. Decorate the carton with markers or paints, and poke the pencil through the bottom of the carton.