- Tracing paper
- 3-1/2 x 9-inch piece of kraft card stock
- 2 punched six-pointed stars
- Platinum embossing enamel and heat-emboss
- 1 x 3-inch strip of dark brown card stock
- Hole puncher
- Silver ribbon
- "Happy Hanukkah" stamp
- Square metal-rim tag
- Blue and clear beads
- Silver wire
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Use the pattern to cut two sleeves from blue paper. Adhere the sleeves with wrong sides together. Score where indicated and fold. Cut a 1-1/2-inch window through the top two layers of the sleeve near the bottom of the card.
3. For the card, cut a 3-1/2 x 9-inch piece of kraft card stock. Slide the card into the sleeve and mark the position of the window. Layer two punched six-pointed stars together, coat with platinum embossing enamel, and heat-emboss. Adhere the embossed stars to the card so they show through the window. Accent the window with embossing enamel.
4. Fold in half a 1 x 3-inch strip of dark brown card stock and attach at the top of the card. Coat a large flower-shape eyelet with ink, coat with embossing enamel, and heat-emboss. Set the flower eyelet in a hole punched in the brown strip. Thread silver and blue ribbon through the eyelet and tie in a knot. Slide the card inside the sleeve and tie a silver ribbon around the sleeve. Stamp "Happy Hanukkah" on a square metal-rim tag. Thread blue and clear beads onto a ring of silver wire and attach it and the tag to the ribbon.