What You Need:Show your creative crafting skills by making this fanstastic card.
- Tracing paper
- 3-1/2 x 9-inch piece of kraft card stock
- 2 punched six-pointed stars
- Platinum embossing enamel and heat-emboss
- 1 x 3-inch strip of dark brown card stock
- Hole puncher
- Silver ribbon
- "Happy Hanukkah" stamp
- Square metal-rim tag
- Blue and clear beads
- Silver wire
2. Use the pattern to cut two sleeves from blue paper. Adhere the sleeves with wrong sides together. Score where indicated and fold. Cut a 1-1/2-inch window through the top two layers of the sleeve near the bottom of the card.
3. For the card, cut a 3-1/2 x 9-inch piece of kraft card stock. Slide the card into the sleeve and mark the position of the window. Layer two punched six-pointed stars together, coat with platinum embossing enamel, and heat-emboss. Adhere the embossed stars to the card so they show through the window. Accent the window with embossing enamel.
4. Fold in half a 1 x 3-inch strip of dark brown card stock and attach at the top of the card. Coat a large flower-shape eyelet with ink, coat with embossing enamel, and heat-emboss. Set the flower eyelet in a hole punched in the brown strip. Thread silver and blue ribbon through the eyelet and tie in a knot. Slide the card inside the sleeve and tie a silver ribbon around the sleeve. Stamp "Happy Hanukkah" on a square metal-rim tag. Thread blue and clear beads onto a ring of silver wire and attach it and the tag to the ribbon.