If Dad loves the links, he'll love this personalized frame wrapped in a homemade gift bag.
1. Cut the cream and olive-green paper into 3-1/4 x 4-1/4-inch rectangles.
2. Use Forest Shade stencil gel to stencil the golfer and golf bag onto the cream paper. Use Ivory Lace stencil gel to stencil the tees onto the olive-green paper.
3. Glue the cream and olive-green papers to the frame, layering the strips of textured paper between them.
1. Stencil the golfer and golfing-green onto the cream paper using Goldenrod and Wild Ivy stencil gels. Let dry.
2. Tear the stenciled design off of the paper. Glue the stenciled paper onto the bag.
3. Stencil the word "Golf" and tees along the top of the bag.