- Letter and banner patterns
- Printworks Polka Dot papers: blue and red
- White paper
- Tracing paper
- Fine-point black marking pen
- Two 1-1/2 x1-3/4-inch photos
1. Download the free patterns for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Fold a 7 x 10-inch blue paper rectangle widthwise. Line it with slightly smaller white paper.
3. Keeping the text within 1/2 x 2 inches, print a message in blue on white paper. Shadow the letters with black. Trace and cut the banner and letter patterns. Trace the banner pattern over the text and cut it out. Adhere the banner to red paper. Leaving a narrow margin, cut out the banner.
4. Trace and cut out "Top Pop" from red paper. Trim and center the photos in the Os. Adhere the remaining elements.