When two arms just aren't enough for hugging, add two more with this hug-in-a-card for Dad or Mom.
1. Tape four sheets of printer paper together, end to end. Lay the paper on the floor or a table, and have someone help you trace around one hand and arm to cover half the paper. On the opposite end of the paper, trace around the other hand and arm. Connect the two tracings in the center with tape. Cut out the arms.
2. Use markers, colored pencils, crayons, and/or stickers to decorate the card. Write a message across the arms.
3. Accordion-fold the arms until one hand stacks on the other.
4. Fold a 14 x 7-inch piece of construction paper in half. Write a message on the outside of the card.
5. Attach the hug inside the card by gluing the bottom hand on the right side of the greeting card.