When two arms just aren't enough for hugging, add another two with our hug-in-a-card.
1. Tape 4 sheets of typing paper together, end to end. Lay paper on floor or table, and have someone help you trace around one hand and arm to cover half the paper. On the opposite end of the paper, trace around the other hand and arm. Connect the two tracings in the center with lines.
2. Use markers, colored pencils, crayons, and/or sticker to decorate. Write message across arms.
3. Accordian fold arms until one hand stacks on the other.
4. Fold a 14 x 7-inch piece of construction paper in half. Write message on outside.
5. Attach the hug inside the card by gluing the bottom hand on the right side of the card.