BHG.com / Holidays / Easter / Easter Recipes / Make-Ahead Easter Menu: The Classic Ham Dinner Quick and Easy
- Bake the Meringues and store in an airtight container.
- Prepare the biscuit dough, including rolling and cutting. Wrap and refrigerate dough pieces until ready to bake.
- Make the carrots, but do not glaze until just before serving.
- Cook the chutney sauce for the ham and refrigerate until the next day.
- Make the Chutney-Glazed Ham.
- Set the table.
- Prepare the Spring Pea Soup straight through.
- Bake the biscuits.
- Reheat and glaze the carrots.
- Have ingredients ready to assemble dessert after dinner.
What are your family's favorites?
Continued on page 3: Easter Decor