Fill Your Easter Baskets
The idea of a bunny leaving eggs, candy, and toys in baskets for children is an old Easter tradition. These Easter basket filler ideas will help you put a fresh spin on the classic elements this spring.
We've collected traditional Easter basket fillers as well as more creative Easter gifts to give this holiday. Get all our ideas, below.
Creative Easter Basket Fillers
- Plastic eggs filled with coupons for a movie night or a special treat
- Disposable camera for documenting Easter Sunday. Bonus: You'll receive fun photos that record the day.
- Coloring books, colored pencils, or crayons
- Edible Easter grass
- Instructions inside a plastic egg to begin an Easter egg hunt or treasure hunt
- Toothbrush for after all the sweets
- Dried fruit
- Bath toys
- Temporary tattoos
- Diary or journal
- Hair accessories or jewelry
- Lip gloss or nail polish
- Rubik's cube
- Beach toys
Make your own Easter basket!