What You Need:
make. Just add treats to make
it really special.
- Crafts stick
- 5 x 5-inch foam food tray (washed and dried)
- Berry basket
- 4 colors of ribbon
- Grass clippings, straw or Spanish moss
1. With a crafts stick, gently press five openings, evenly spaced, along each edge of a 5x5-inch foam food tray (washed and dried).
2. Put a dab of glue in each opening. Push crafts stick through each opening so that 1/4 to 1/2 of the stick pokes through the bottom of the tray. Glue each in place.
3. Invert a berry basket inside the stick frame for support. Let frame dry. Remove berry basket.
4. Cut four colors of ribbon 18 inches long. Weave each ribbon on the stick frame bottom to top.
5. With glue, attach two craft sticks to top of one row of five sticks; attach another pair of sticks on opposite side.
6. Glue grass clippings, straw, or Spanish moss to tray.
7. Make a handle from two widths of colored ribbon, 10 inches long. Attach with glue; hold with clothespin until dry.