- Clear or green 1-liter soda bottle
- White, orange, and green adhesive craft foam sheets
- 2-inch-wide wire-edged ribbon
- Hole punch
- Chenille rickrack
- Crafts glue
1. Rinse bottle and remove label. Cut away the top third of the bottle with scissors.
2. If desired, glue rickrack around top of bottle.
3. Cut rabbit silhouettes or carrot tops from the foam sheets, remove paper backing, and press in place around the top of the plastic bucket.
4. Punch a hole on each side of the plastic bottle bucket, about 1 inch from the top. Cut a 15-inch length of ribbon and thread through each hole. Knot ribbon ends in place inside the bottle.