What You Need:
delight your child and
help spread Easter cheer.
- Oval box with lid (7-1/2 x 10 x 5 inches)
- 12 x 18-inch sheet of pink stiff felt
- Crafts glue
- Double-sided tape (optional)
- 5 sheets of blue paper
- White, black, purple, and yellow paper scraps
- Thin white wire
- 1-1/2-inch pink pom-pom
- 2-1/2-inch white pom-pom
- White crafts fur scraps
- Hole punch
- Orange curly ribbon
1. Cut two 4 x 18-inch ears from felt. Staple ears inside the box along top edge.
2. Cover box and lid with blue paper.
3. Have an adult cut a 1/8 x 4-1/2-inch slit on each side of the lid and slip over ears.
4. Cut out face pieces and glue to front of box. Add wire whiskers, a pink pom-pom nose, and white pom-pom tail. Glue a small piece of fur to top of lid.
5. Punch two holes at the top of each ear. Thread one curly ribbon through each ear. Knot ends together to create a handle.