- Glass candleholders or bud vases
- Deco Color paint pens in desired colors and widths (available at art and crafts stores)
- Paint thinner, if desired
Be creative when painting,
and remember that mistakes
are easy to fix.
1. Wash the glassware in hot soapy water. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Working in a well-ventilated room, begin to decorate the candleholders or bud vase.
3. Apply one color at a time and allow it to dry before adding other colors.
4. Use paint thinner to remove any mistakes you have made.More Ideas:
- Revive an old candy jar using these user-friendly pens.
- To make a plaid design, first draw some horizontal stripes, then vertical stripes, then more horizontal stripes. Allow the paint to dry between coats.