1. Wash the glassware in hot soapy water. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Working in a well-ventilated room, begin to decorate the candleholders or bud vase.
3. Apply one color at a time and allow it to dry before adding other colors.
4. Use paint thinner to remove any mistakes you have made.
- Revive an old candy jar using these user-friendly pens.
- To make a plaid design, first draw some horizontal stripes, then vertical stripes, then more horizontal stripes. Allow the paint to dry between coats.