What You Need
- Card stock: Bazzill Basics Paper.
- Patterned paper: Autumn Leaves.
- Fonts: High Tide ("dress") by Two Peas in a Bucket, Katfish ("the dress") by DaFont, and Schneidler Medium (journaling) off the Internet.
- Acrylic circle: KI Memories.
How to Make It
- Print the titling and journaling on an 8-1/2 by 11 inch sheet of green card stock, starting 4-3/4 of an inch from the left, 2 inches from the top, making it no more than 7 inches long.
- Leave one inch of space at the bottom and type the date.
- Add interest to your journaling by formatting part of it around a circle and into a thinner column.
- Print the caption onto a 3-inch circle of blue card stock.
- Run strips of dark green card stock above and below the journaling, using a circle template to trim away some of the top strip and cutting apart the bottom strip to allow for an acrylic circle.
- Group the photo, caption, and a 5-1/4 x 1-1/4 inch rectangle of patterned paper to the left of the journaling.
- Trim a flower from the patterned paper and attach it on top of the grouping.