Embellish glass plates and candlesticks to create this tiered serving piece.
1. Draw around each plate onto tracing paper; mark the width of the outside rim. Cut out the rim patterns. (Downloading patterns requires Adobe Acrobat.) Fit the patterns to the underside of each plate, adjusting the shapes as needed. Remove the patterns.
2. Trace the flower garland pattern below onto the tracing-paper plate rim patterns. Place the small plate rim pattern over the garland pattern, and trace the motif four times around the rim. Trace the garland pattern on the larger plate rim patterns, adjusting the spacing as necessary. Darken the pencil lines with the black marking pen if necessary.
3. Tape the patterns to the underside of the plate rims. Paint the stems and leaves dark green, the daisy centers yellow, and the petals pearl white. Set the plates aside to dry.
4. Use a damp paintbrush and yellow paint to completely cover the candlesticks. Let the paint dry.
5. Bake all pieces according to the glass paint manufacturer's directions. Allow the glassware to cool.
6. Use the adhesive to join the plates and candlesticks, starting with the small plate at the top and working to the bottom. Let the glue dry for 72 hours before using.