Make this card in no time at all using patterned papers and a small punch. Glue a piece of patterned paper to a sheet of white card stock for durability. Then cut a rectangle of another patterned paper, triple-matted it with green and white, and used decorative scissors to edge the matting. After adhering all three layers to the front of the card, cut three triangles by hand from orange paper and punched green stems with a small oak-leaf punch. Then glue the carrots to the center of the matted rectangle.
- Patterned papers: Paper Pizazz by Hot Off the Press (1-503-266-9102)
- Punch: Emagination Crafts (1-866-238-9770)
in this sunny Easter layout.
For this two-page layout, create an Easter Bunny paper-piecing complete with watering can. Draw inspiration from a pattern in a tole painting book, lightly chalking the edges for dimension. A metallic paper watering can and wire water complete the accent.
- Patterned paper: orange papers by Keeping Memories Alive (1-800-419-4949); floral by The Paper Patch (1-801-253-3018)
- Die cut: sun by Accu-Cut Systems (1-800-288-1670)
- Computer font: LD Delightful by Lettering Delights (www.letteringdelights.com)
- Punch: heart by All Night Media (1-800-STAMPED)
- Other: The rabbit was based on a pattern from the book Forever Friends by Kerry Bradle and Nancy Spain.
and the hoppy-ness of Easter.
Use wire-look stickers as page embellishments, customizing them slightly by deckling the edges. Use the photo-realist accents if you like.
- Patterned paper: Paper Reflections by DMD Industries, Inc. (1-800-805-9890)
- Decorative scissors: Fiskars (1-715-842-2091)
- Cutouts: Bumpercrops (www.bumpercropping.com)
- Rubber stamp: All Night Media (1-800-STAMPED)
- Computer fonts: Dazzle (journaling), "The Font Factory" CD by Provo Craft (1-800-937-7686); Kuenstler Script (title) by Adobe (www.adobe.com)