Hoppy Easter, delightful bunny! This greeting will invite big smiles. It's a great way to wish someone special a happy Easter.
What You Need:
- Bunny pattern
- Card stock: lavender, yellow, blue, white, and pink
- Double-stick tape
- Six 4-inch lengths of thin wire
- Foam tape
- Craf-T Products peach chalk
- Black ZIG Writer
- Computer font: Jester
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Print "Hoppy Easter" in dark purple on the lower center of an 8-1/2 x 11-inch piece of lavender card stock. Fold the card lengthwise, words on the inside of the card.
3. Cut an 8-1/4 x 5-1/4-inch rectangle from yellow card stock; adhere it to the card with double-stick tape. Layer a slightly smaller blue card stock rectangle on the yellow.
4. Cut bunny head and ears from white card stock. Lightly chalk the ears, and rub the chalk to soften the lines. Align the ears with the blue and attach them to the card. Attach the head over the ears, even with the edge of the blue.
5. For the whiskers, curl wire around a pencil; then flatten the wire with your hand. Use foam tape to attach whiskers 1 inch from the bottom of the card. Place foam tape on the wire. Cut and attach a pink bunny nose to the foam tape. Draw eyes with the black marker.
Craf-T Products, Inc. P.O. Box 83 Fairmont, MN 56031 507/235-3996 www.craf-tproducts.com
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Rd. P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800/524-1349