What You Need:
for a festive Thanksgiving
- Styrofoam balls (any desired size)
- Tacky glue
- Variety of beans (split peas, small redbeans, navy beans, black beans, and lentil beans)
- Black acrylic paint (optional)
1. Cover a small area of the Styrofoam ball with glue. Start placing your beans onto the glued area, trying to keep the beans in horizontal rows.
2. Allow each section to dry before starting a new area to help prevent the beans from falling or sliding off while working. If desired, when using black beans, first paint the Styrofoam ball black and allow the paint to dry before gluing on the beans.