What You Need:
- Medium-weight papers (yellow, pale green, medium green, periwinkle blue, and purple.)
- Straight-edge and decorative-edge scissors
- Thick white crafts glue
- Gold-tone metal charms
- Needle-nose pliers
1. To make this project, use straight-edge scissors to cut a 9-1/4 x 5-1/8-inch piece of yellow paper for the square card or a 6-5/8 x 5-1/2-inch piece of pale green paper for the rectangular card. Fold the paper in half, aligning the short ends. Crease the fold.
2. For the square card, use decorative-edge scissors to cut a medium piece of green paper 8 x 4 inches. Fold in half, aligning the short ends.
3. Glue on the yellow paper. Cut two 1-1/4-inch squares from yellow and cut two 1-1/4-inch squares from pale green. Center and glue them on the card front, leaving 1/8-inch between squares.
4. For the rectangle card, cut a 4-1/2 x 2-1/2-inch piece of blue paper. Glue onto purple paper, leaving 1/4-inch along each side.
5. Trim the purple paper close to the blue paper with decorative-edge scissors. Center and glue onto card front. Cut a 3-1/6 x 7/8-inch piece from pale green to center and glue on the card front.
6. To remove hanging loops from charms, if necessary, bend them with pliers. Glue charms on the card front. Let the glue dry.