What You Need:
gifts before they open the box.
- 1 fresh flower
- Water tube
- Floral tape
- Dimensional paint
- Paper plate
- Micro-cut crafts glitter
- Wrapped gift
- Wire-edge ribbon
- Baby's breath and fresh greenery
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
1. Cut the flower stem to the desired length. Fill the water tube 3/4 full with water and insert the flower stem. Wrap the tube opening with floral tape to prevent leakage. 2. Squeeze a quarter-size puddle of dimensional paint onto a paper plate. Dip the tips of the flower petals in the paint and immediately sprinkle them with glitter. Let the petals dry for at least 4 hours. 3. Tie the gift with a ribbon bow, securing the fresh flower and greenery into the bow. If necessary, hide the water tube with additional greenery, hot-gluing it in place.
- Tip the petals of several blossoms with glitter and arrange them in a vase for a sparkling spring bouquet.
- Add glitter to the blossoms of a corsage for Mother's Day.