effects, glue tiny beads
in a narrow band just below
Get inspiration from this page without going to Zuma Beach. Cut out the letters that spell your vacation destination, crimp them if you like, then set them over a well-planned collage of pictures.
What You Need:
- 12-inch-square sheet of pale yellow card stock (for background)
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch sheets of card stock in sun yellow and paper-bag brown
- Opaque vellum (for journaling)
- Creative Imaginations palm tree stickers
- Paper Adventures items as follows:
12-inch-square sheet of dusty blue paper
12-inch-square sheet of two-tone salmon paper (for ZUMA)
Lil'Boss Wave crimper
Lil'Boss Ring crimper
- Fiskars Wave Paper Edgers
- Posh Impressions Shifting Sands rubber stamp
- 1mm crystal beads
- Memories chestnut ink
- Black ZIG Writer
- Acid-free glue and adhesive tape
1. Use yellow card stock as a background. Adhere palm sticker, blue paper for sky and sea, and brown paper-bag as a background for the type.
2. Make a collage of photos covering nearly the entire background of yellow.
3. Using the two-tone salmon paper, cut out the letters "Z-U-M-A" and paste them within the collage.
Creative Imaginations 10879 Portal Dr. Los Alamitos, CA 90720 714-995-2266
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204 800-727-0699 www.paperadventures.com
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave., Wausau, WI 54401 715-842-2091 www.fiskars.com
Posh Impressions 4708 Barranca Pkwy. Irvine, CA 92604 www.poshimpressions.com