BHG.com / Health and Family / Reunions / Planning a Reunion / Free: Invitations and Goodies to Print Today!
- Light your family's Olympic torch with these editable invitations. 1) Type in your personalized date, time and location. 2) Cut out the shapes and tape or glue them back-to-back.
- Keep the reunion torch burning by sending more information to those on your invitation list. 1) Type in your personalized information. 2) Then, print and mail.
- Use these handsome insignia to mark the T-shirts of participants in team events, relays or activities. 1) Download the images onto HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfer Paper. 2) Cut around each image. 3) Follow paper instructions to iron on each transfer.
- Make your guests feel welcome with stick-on name labels. You can customize each one before you print! 1) Type in personalized name text. 2) For best results, use HP Restickable Large Square InkJet stickers.
Personal labels dress up water bottles.
- Quench your guests' thirst with personalized water bottle labels. 1) Type in personalized name text. 2) Print on plain paper or sticker paper. Cut and adhere to the water bottles. 3) Serve and sip!
- Winners and all who make an effort at the special Olympic events and activities will love these commemorative certificates. 1) Type in personalized name text and other details for each event. 2) Print on plain paper. 3) Pass out at your special awards ceremony. Suggestion: If you want to prepare the certificates in advance (before winners' names are known), use the first line of the certificate to type in the name of your family's reunion. Then use the last line to type in the name of the event, activity, or relay.
Continued on page 2: Getting Started