Beauty Trend: Blue Nails
Shades from sky to sapphire have claimed a spot among today's must-have hues. Here's how to nail the look.
Upload your photo here.
Once worn by only the truly edgy or the super young, this color has gone mainstream. Like any bold hue, blue looks best on short nails with neat, well-moisturized cuticles, says Beth Fricke, a manicurist in Los Angeles.
Hesitant? Dip your toe into the trend by choosing one of these options for your next pedicure.
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Can't Find My Czechbook, $9; opi.com for salons.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Out of the Blue, $5.59; drugstores.
- Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue, $1.99; drugstores.
- Essie Nail Color in Butler Please, $8; essie.com.
- Duality Cosmetics Nail-Pak in Marina, $15; dualitycosmetics.com.
- DermElect Cosmeceuticals Peptide-Infused Nail Treatment in Above It, $14; dermelect.com.