On large beaches it's easy for kids (and parents) to lose track of the family's spot. For an easy marker, make a family flag.
What You Need:
- Old pillowcase or piece of nylon
- Fabric paints
- Staple gun or strong tape
1. Paint your family name and some designs on the flag. You might use decorations that are meaningful to family members, such as school colors, sports logos, hobbies, etc.
2. Attach the to an old broomstick. Use a staple gun or strong tape.
3. Keep it handy for your next family outing. Put it in the trunk and keep it there for beach outings, camping, soccer games, reunions, picnics, and other family events.