- 3 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
- Orange food coloring paste
- Purchased frozen cheesecake, thawed (1 pound, 14 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Small, multicolored decorative Halloween candies
1. In a small saucepan, melt candy coating. Add orange food coloring to desired shade. Transfer to a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. Spread to an 11x8-inch rectangle. Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes). Break into small shards. Set aside.
2. Reserve 1/2 cup of dessert topping; set aside. Pipe or spread remaining topping over surface of cheesecake. Sprinkle with Halloween candies. Attach shards of candy coating to the edge of cheesecake with reserved dessert topping. Makes 12 servings.