- view all thumbnails
Kids love this spooky treat, which features a Hostess cupcake, Fruit Roll-Ups, and assorted candies.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Cut a Hostess Ho Ho in half and place on top of a frosted cupcake.
2. Use melted chocolate to adhere blue mini M&Ms to each piece of Ho Ho for eyes.
3. Place green mini M&Ms in cupcake frosting covering cupcake.
4. Use fruit roll-ups or fruit leather to make strands of hair and a tongue.
If you have lots of leftover candy, this friendly Frankenstein treat is the way to go. You can make it with almost anything; we like using Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, and Smarties.
This hair-raising cupcake is a frightfully fabulous treat for Halloween parties.
To create your own Howling Werewolf cupcake:
1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Use pieces of shredded wheat to create hair, beard, and whiskers.
3. Press 2 mini red M&M's into the cupcake for eyes.
4. Make a dot on each mini red M&M for the pupils.
5. Press 2 candy corn pieces on either side of the eyes for ears.
6. Tear off a small piece of black licorice for the nose.
7. Use white frosting to make the mouth.
8. Press 2 frosted sunflower kernels on each side of the mouth for fangs.
Use Halloween candies to create spooky patterns on these easy-to-make bar cookies.
Malted milk balls make this delicious cookie recipe even harder to resist.
FULL YEAR just $5.99