Creative Desserts from Leftover Halloween Candy
From spooky sweets to everyday treats, our easy recipes show you how to use leftover goodies to create dazzling desserts.
Everything In This Slideshow
1 of 17
2 of 17
Mr. Pearly Whites
Kids love this spooky treat, which features a Hostess cupcake, Fruit Roll-Ups, and assorted candies.
3 of 17
4 of 17
5 of 17
With store-bought cupcakes and colorful chocolate candies, this spooky frog-inspired treat is a snap to make.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Cut a Hostess Ho Ho in half and place on top of a frosted cupcake.
2. Use melted chocolate to adhere blue mini M&Ms to each piece of Ho Ho for eyes.
3. Place green mini M&Ms in cupcake frosting covering cupcake.
4. Use fruit roll-ups or fruit leather to make strands of hair and a tongue.
6 of 17
7 of 17
If you have lots of leftover candy, this friendly Frankenstein treat is the way to go. You can make it with almost anything; we like using Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, and Smarties.
8 of 17
9 of 17
This hair-raising cupcake is a frightfully fabulous treat for Halloween parties.
To create your own Howling Werewolf cupcake:
1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Use pieces of shredded wheat to create hair, beard, and whiskers.
3. Press 2 mini red M&M's into the cupcake for eyes.
4. Make a dot on each mini red M&M for the pupils.
5. Press 2 candy corn pieces on either side of the eyes for ears.
6. Tear off a small piece of black licorice for the nose.
7. Use white frosting to make the mouth.
8. Press 2 frosted sunflower kernels on each side of the mouth for fangs.
10 of 17
11 of 17
Burnt Sugar Candy Bar Cake
Your favorite candy bars and a browned-butter cream cheese frosting top luscious cake. Cooking the sugar until it's caramelized gives the cake a rich, distinct flavor.
12 of 17
This easy dessert pizza is chocolaty, crunchy, gooey, and delicious. Add toasted marshmallows to the mix for sticky-sweet goodness.
13 of 17
14 of 17
15 of 17
No one will ever guess that these rich cookies start with a simple cake mix. Your favorite candy bar makes a quick and easy topping.
16 of 17