Dress up everyday packaged candy in silly disguises for trick-or-treat night or to use as Halloween party favors. Our sweet candy embellishments and party-favor costumes transform chocolate bars, popcorn, and more into creepy-crawly spiders, ghostly treat bags, and batty boxes. Get started with these fun and easy projects today!View Slideshow
From spooky sweets to everyday treats, our easy recipes show you how to use leftover goodies to create dazzling desserts.
Kids love this spooky treat, which features a Hostess cupcake, Fruit Roll-Ups, and assorted candies.
With store-bought cupcakes and colorful chocolate candies, this spooky frog-inspired treat is a snap to make.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Cut a Hostess Ho Ho in half and place on top of a frosted cupcake.
2. Use melted chocolate to adhere blue mini M&Ms to each piece of Ho Ho for eyes.
3. Place green mini M&Ms in cupcake frosting covering cupcake.
4. Use fruit roll-ups or fruit leather to make strands of hair and a tongue.
If you have lots of leftover candy, this friendly Frankenstein treat is the way to go. You can make it with almost anything; we like using Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, and Smarties.
This hair-raising cupcake is a frightfully fabulous treat for Halloween parties.
To create your own Howling Werewolf cupcake:
1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Use pieces of shredded wheat to create hair, beard, and whiskers.
3. Press 2 mini red M&M's into the cupcake for eyes.
4. Make a dot on each mini red M&M for the pupils.
5. Press 2 candy corn pieces on either side of the eyes for ears.
6. Tear off a small piece of black licorice for the nose.
7. Use white frosting to make the mouth.
8. Press 2 frosted sunflower kernels on each side of the mouth for fangs.
Your favorite candy bars and a browned-butter cream cheese frosting top luscious cake. Cooking the sugar until it's caramelized gives the cake a rich, distinct flavor.
This easy dessert pizza is chocolaty, crunchy, gooey, and delicious. Add toasted marshmallows to the mix for sticky-sweet goodness.