Whether resting on the front stoop or atop your party table, these pumpkins will delight one and all.
Upload your photo here.
1. Add foam shapes to the pumpkin, securing each foam piece with a quilting pin in its center.
2. Between foam shapes, add three gold pins. Poke the pins into the pumpkin, making triangular shapes. Continue until the pumpkin is covered.
1. Lightly spray the top portion of the pumpkin with gold spray paint. Let dry.
2. Lightly spray a lime green glass paint over the gold area. Let dry.
3. Paint small drips and dots with white acrylic paint. Let dry. Paint over white acrylic paint with white glitter paint. Let dry.