No-Carve Owl Pumpkin for Halloween
Have a hoot with this easy-to-make owl pumpkin, which requires only a handful of common crafts materials and a few minutes of your time to make.
What You'll Need
- Construction paper: orange, yellow, light yellow (or tan), and black
- Small, round pumpkin (for the head)
- Large elongated pumpkin (for the body)
- Straight pins
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive (optional)
How to Make It
1. Download and enlarge our free patterns to desired size; print.
2. Cut out pieces and trace onto construction paper in colors that match the pattern pieces (orange pieces onto orange paper, etc.).
3. Layer the eye pieces using the photo as a reference.
4. Fold over the ear pieces as indicated by the dotted line on the pattern.
5. Glue the eye and ear pieces to the pumpkin head as shown in the photograph; layer the brow and nose pieces over the eyes and ears as shown.
6. For the wings, layer the bottom wing over the top wing and pin to the pumpkin body; repeat for the other wing.
7. Place the pumpkin head on top of the pumpkin body, using hot glue to stabilize the two pieces if needed.