These leaf-laden pumpkin candleholders are perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving decorating.
1. For each pumpkin, cut off the stem, if desired. For candleholders, using a drill and a 1-inch hole saw, drill a hole in the pumpkin top. If necessary, use a knife to cut a large hole to fit the candle. Wipe the pumpkin clean.
2. Download, print, and cut out the desired leaf patterns. Using loops of tape, attach the patterns to the pumpkin.
3. Spray on gold paint, covering the leaf patterns. Let the paint dry. Remove the patterns.
4. Fill in the leaf shapes by blending acrylic paints (pink into purple, yellow into green, and orange into red), or paint the leaves solid colors. Let the paint dry.
5. Outline the leaf shapes with glitter paint.
Note: Never leave a burning candle unattended.