Charm your visitors with this sparkling pumpkin.
2. Cut off the bottom of the pumpkin. Scoop out.
3. Trace the diamond pattern. Cut out.
4. Trace around the diamond pattern on the pumpkin vertically three or more times. Cut out the shapes using a knife.
5. For each center beaded row, cut a 5-1/2-inch piece of wire. Thread beads on wire in desired arrangement. Poke one end of the beaded wire into the bottom of the diamond. Bend the wire slightly to enable the top of the wire to be inserted into the top of the diamond as shown in Photo 1, right.
6. For each short beaded row, thread beads on an eye pin. As shown in Photo 2, poke the straight end of the pin into the top of the diamond, one on each side of the center row.
7. Push an upholstery tack into the pumpkin at each point of the diamond. Add an upholstery tack between each point.