What You'll Need
- Artificial pumpkin
- White paint
- Black adhesive jewels or crystals (we used ones from Primamarketinginc.com)
- Silk-flower leaves
- Fabric glue
- Silver glitter
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Faux crow
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Use the artificial pumpkin as is, or paint it white, applying 2-3 coats. Allow the paint to dry between coats.
- Use the provided pattern for adding adhesive jewels to the pumpkin, or use crystals in a prepackaged design (as we did).
- Brush glue onto the silk-flower leaves (removed from stems) and coat with glitter. Let dry.
- Hot-glue the leaves close to the pumpkin stem.
- Place the faux crow on top of the pumpkin.