The Pumpkin King
Crown this no-carve king with a collar that's normally used in ductwork.
What You Need:This noble pumpkin will be the talk of your party.
- Tracing paper
- Permanent markers in black, blue, and white
- 6-inch start collar with crimp (found with the aluminum ductwork supplies in hardware and home center stores)
- Strong adhesive, such as E6000
- Gems in assorted sizes, shapes, and colors
2. Enlarge and trace the pattern. Place the pattern on the pumpkin, pencil side down. Trace over the lines (they should show through the back) to transfer the pattern.
3. Outline the pattern lines with black marker. Color in the eyes using blue. Color in the whites of the eyes. Let the marker lines dry.
4. Glue gems around the start collar as desired. Let the glue dry. Place the crown on the pumpkin.