What You Need:
For a list of tools, tips, and techniques, such as transferring your pattern, please see
How To Make It:
- Transfer the pattern onto the pumpkin.
- Using a knife or carving tool, cut out the openings.
- Use a gouge to cut into the teeth, cutting just deep enough to make "pearly-whites."
- Lightly stuff garden gloves with fiberfill.
- Slip a length of thin-gauge wire, bent into a circle at one end, into each finger and thumb.
- Tuck the gloves under the pumpkin and shape them as desired.