What You'll Need
- Gouge for carving
- Purchased eyeball Super Balls (found at party supply stores), marbles, and other patterned or colored balls for the eyes
- Acrylic paints (black and white)
- Paint brushes
- Colored markers (optional)
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download our free face patterns and transfer the patterns onto the pumpkins. Paint with black and white acrylic paints; let dry.
- With a gouge, cut circles for the eyes. (The holes will need to be the same size as the Super Balls or marbles you are using for the eyes.)
- Insert eyeball Super Balls, marbles, or other eyelike balls into gouged openings.
- (Optional) Use colored markers to draw zany pupils onto the eyeballs.