Carve a Cute Pumpkin Puppy
Carve this cute pumpkin pooch in a few simple steps.
How To Make It:
- Cut out the bottom of each pumpkin. Save the bottoms to support the candles.
- Trim the stem on the body pumpkin even with the top of the pumpkin.
- Transfer the patterns onto the pumpkins.
- Using a knife or carving tools, cut out the openings.
- Use a gouge to carve the tongue, eyes, and chest, carving just deep enough to reveal the inner rind.
- Secure the gourd tail, ears, and feet with wood skewers.
- Add a half radish for the nose, with a skewer or toothpick.
- In the same way, secure the (saved) bottom of the head pumpkin to the top of the body pumpkin.
- Add the candle, and then place the head over the top, securing it with skewers.
- Hot-glue sunflower seeds to the face for whiskers, and wrap the neck with a collar.