Carved Halloween Pumpkin with Crow
This Halloween, show off your pumpkin-carving skills with this easy-to-master crow design.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download the free crow stencil.
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the pumpkin and remove the pulp and seeds from the inside.
- Transfer the pattern onto the pumpkin.
- Use a gouge to carve the decorative shapes around the opening -- deep enough to reveal the inner rind.
- Paint the crow black.
- Cut out the opening around the crow with a knife.
- Retouch the paint if necessary.
- Spray with varnish to set the paint.