- Heavy fabrics, such as wool and corduroy, in assorted fall colors
- Plastic pellet stuffing
- Solid and textured wool felts in assorted fall colors
- Black embroidery floss
1. Download beanbag patterns.
2. Using our pattern, cut four triangles from heavy fabric. With right sides together and using a 1/4-inch seam allowance, sew two triangles together along one edge; sew a third triangle to the first two along two sides, forming a pyramid with an open bottom.
3. With right sides still together, align the sides of the last triangle to bottom edges of pyramid and sew, leaving a small opening. Turn pyramid inside out, stuff with plastic pellets until firm, and hand-stitch opening closed.
4. Cut four moon and star shapes in various sizes out of felt. Using one strand of embroidery floss and straight stitches, hand-sew a moon or star shape to each side of the beanbag.