- Black construction paper
- Two-sided tape or pushpin
- Decorating materials
1. Download the free patterns for the game. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace the patterns. Cut out the printed version of the cat and tails, and use a pencil to transfer the shapes onto black construction paper. Make several tails for each guest. Cut the traced pattern out of the paper.
3. Decorate the cat and tails. Use your imagination. After the tails are decorated, place a pushpin or double-sided tape on the top of the tail.
4. How to play: Hang the cat on a bulletin board or wall. One at a time, players are blindfolded and given a cat's tail. Spin them around three times and let them loose. First person to put the tail where it belongs on the cat wins.