Unfold the owl wings on this invitation to reveal the details for a fun kids' Halloween party.
1. Download our free pattern.
2. Cut one owl body from brown cardstock; fold the wings so they close over the front of the owl with the patterned paper facing out.
3. If handwriting the invitation, cut out belly and wing detail shapes first, then space the words to fit. On patterned paper, print "Look whoo-whoo's invited." Trace the owl belly around the words and cut out; glue to the owl. From the same paper, cut two ears and glue in place.
4. On coordinating patterned paper, print "It's a Halloween Party" and the party details (date, time, location). Trace a wing detail around each set of words; glue inside the owl's wings.
5. From assorted papers, punch or cut a variety of eye pieces. Ink the edges of white paper with green ink. Layer eye pieces as desired, adding black gems for pupils, and glue layers together. Adhere eyes to owl using pop dots to give them dimension.
6. From yellow paper, cut a triangle-shape beak and lightly ink the edges. Glue in place.