Owl Cup for Nostalgic Halloween Kids' Party
These cute, personalized owl cups help young party guests recognize which cup is theirs.
How to Make It
1. Download the free owl pattern.
2. Cut out one owl shape from brown patterned paper. Referring to the pattern, cut a circle from a lighter brown patterned paper for the owl's belly. From other papers, cut a variety of small circles for eyes and two irregular, different-size triangles for the beak.
3. Trace the branch shape onto black cardstock; cut out. Cut out two large circles for the eyes and six small circles for the feet and pupils.
4. Layer the pieces to assemble the owl and adhere with glue dots, referring to the photo and pattern for placement. Then adhere the owl to the cup.
5. For the name tag, cut two oval shapes from different patterned paper; layer offset as shown and glue together. Print name on paper; cut around it to form an irregular rectangle.
6. Cut a second, larger rectangle from coordinating paper. Layer and glue the rectangles together, then glue the name tag on top of the oval on the opposite side of the owl.
7. Slide the decorated cup into a second cup to sandwich the decorations.