A new twist on an old favorite, this wide-eyed mummy bowling set will make youngsters howl.
What You'll Need:This game is sure to win over your party guests.
- Plastic bowling set
- White spray primer, if needed
- Black spray paint, if needed
- 20 yards of 2- to 3-inch-wide gauze bandage
- Thick white crafts glue
- Acrylic paints in green and orange
- 1/4-inch black buttons
- Pencil with round eraser
1. If the bowling pins are colored, spray-paint them white in a well-ventilated work area. If the ball is not black, spray-paint it with primer. Let the paint dry. Spray-paint the ball black. Let dry.
2. Cut ten 2-yard lengths of gauze bandage. For each bowling pin, glue one end of the gauze at the bottom of the pin. Wrap the gauze to the top of the pin and back to the bottom, applying dabs of glue to secure. Let dry.
3. On the top of each pin, paint a green oval for the shading behind the eyes. Let the paint dry. For eyes, glue two black buttons side by side over the green painted area. Let dry.
4. To make dots on the bowling ball, dip the eraser of a pencil into orange paint and dot onto the surface. Let dry.