What You'll Need
- Computer and color printer
- Balsa wood
- Decoupage medium
- Acrylic paints
- Crafts knife
How to Make It
1. Download the free monster clip art and print (in color) onto printer paper.
2. Cut out the image and use as a pattern to determine the size to cut the balsa wood shape.
3. Cut the balsa wood and the printed image each into three panels, as shown on the downloadable pattern.
4. Paint all surfaces of the balsa wood a color that coordinates with the image; let dry.
5. Adhere and seal images to corresponding balsa wood pieces with decoupage medium.