These colorful monsters are silly, not scary. Their cute faces are decoupaged onto wooden puzzle pieces -- a great Halloween party activity!
1. Download the free monster clip art and print (in color) onto printer paper.
2. Cut out the image and use as a pattern to determine the size to cut the balsa wood shape.
3. Cut the balsa wood and the printed image each into three panels, as shown on the downloadable pattern.
4. Paint all surfaces of the balsa wood a color that coordinates with the image; let dry.
5. Adhere and seal images to corresponding balsa wood pieces with decoupage medium.