Strike a pose and snap a photo with these gargantuan monsters at your next Halloween party.
1. Download the free patterns and guides. Print monster-body templates and easel pattern and enlarge to your desired sizes. (You will need one easel piece for each monster cutout.) Use the guides to help you scale the monsters to your desired size. (One square on the graphed guide equals 1inch.) Trace all patterns onto foam-core panels with pencil.
2. In complementary-hue acrylic paints, fill in all silhouettes; let dry.
3. Outline painted areas and details with black marker.
4. Use a crafts knife to cut out torsos, accessories, and body parts; cut away mouth areas to accommodate posing kids' faces.
5. Hot-glue body parts and accessories to torsos, referring to the photos as a guide.
6. Hot-glue easel pieces to the back, lower areas of the figures to keep monsters standing.