What You'll Need
- Invitation and monster patterns (download below)
- Computer and printer
- Scissors and pencil
- White paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Adhesive dots
- Scrapbooking brads
- Mailing envelopes
How to Make It
1. Download and print the free patterns. Cut out the monster invitation outline and trace onto solid-color scrapbook paper. (Before you cut, make sure invitations are properly sized to fit your mailing envelopes.)
2. Print "me need fun" speech bubbles and "come to my monster bash" panels on white paper. Cut out.
3. Trace the monster template pieces onto various pieces of scrapbook or wrapping paper. Cut out the pieces and attach to the invitations with adhesive dots.
4. Adhere a "come to my monster bash" bubble to each invitation with adhesive dots, and write in the party details.
5. Place "me need fun" bubble the over copy and attach it with a brad so the panel can swing up to reveal the party details.